major mood swing

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
This morning the baby had me up at 5am. I felt sick, I could feel it in my throat, in my nose, chest, even my eyes hurt. I've been on mfp since March, and haven't really lost any weight, so I was starting to get down on that too! I thought to myself, I give up, I'm throwing in the towel, I am not working out anymore, and I'm gonna eat all the junk I want. All I kept thinking was how I needed to get on mfp and let all you guys stroke my ego lol!! Well, I finally got the baby back to bed, so I went back myself, a few minutes later, Tyson woke up, so I made my husband get up with him, I still felt like crap! I woke up at eight, having a little war with myself whether or not to workout! So I got out of bed, weighed myself, and I couldn't believe it, the scales said I lost 5 lbs!!! Whoo hoo, so I'm back in the game, it gave me just enough motivation that I needed, at that point I didn't even care if it was water weight, I was just happy to see the scales budge!! So the point of my little story is I woke up feeling very negative, but now am ecstatic!!!! Feeling very positive again!!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    This morning the baby had me up at 5am. I felt sick, I could feel it in my throat, in my nose, chest, even my eyes hurt. I've been on mfp since March, and haven't really lost any weight, so I was starting to get down on that too! I thought to myself, I give up, I'm throwing in the towel, I am not working out anymore, and I'm gonna eat all the junk I want. All I kept thinking was how I needed to get on mfp and let all you guys stroke my ego lol!! Well, I finally got the baby back to bed, so I went back myself, a few minutes later, Tyson woke up, so I made my husband get up with him, I still felt like crap! I woke up at eight, having a little war with myself whether or not to workout! So I got out of bed, weighed myself, and I couldn't believe it, the scales said I lost 5 lbs!!! Whoo hoo, so I'm back in the game, it gave me just enough motivation that I needed, at that point I didn't even care if it was water weight, I was just happy to see the scales budge!! So the point of my little story is I woke up feeling very negative, but now am ecstatic!!!! Feeling very positive again!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Yey for you!!!

Sorry you are not feeling well!

Keep up the good work and motivation!

It is what I call, "H:happy:ppy, S:cry:d, Gl:bigsmile:d, M:mad:d" syndrome. Don't you just love it?
  • WOOHOO!!! Stay Optimistic!! Congrats on the 5 pounds!!:happy: