NSV - A couple of them!

Options
knittnponder
knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
The scale isn't moving a whole lot but I'm feeling strong and really good! My first NSV was the other day I borrowed my 16 yo DD's wool coat and it fit! It had been too tight for me when I bought it for her (she likes her coats very loose to accommodate sweaters) but it fit!

NSV #2 - I kicked butt in Taekwondo tonight! I had already worked out doing some strength training earlier and we had a very, very challenging class tonight. Not only did I keep up but I was still putting everything I had into those kicks and punches! I was SUPER red and sweaty (I flush easily) but I felt good and I did the best hook kicks I think I've ever done (and that was toward the end of a long set of kicks and forms!) Then during sparring I dug down deep and managed to do some maneuvers that in the past I could only do in my mind! It was so awesome to be thinking "I need to jump this way and kick him there" and then actually do it in time to score! Woo Hoo!!

NSV #3 - I can take three pairs of my pants off (2 of them jeans) without unbuttoning or unzipping them!

So encouraged tonight!

Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like you are really making progress!!! The scale will cooperate at some point, too!!!
    Way to go!
    Amy
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great progress, that pesky scale will budge for you soon.
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!