Body media questions

tonyen826
tonyen826 Posts: 12
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, I just got my new body media arm band. Today is the first day I've gotten to wear it and it says I've burned 5566 calories today but I'm not sure how to log that in to the exercise diary on here. Anyone else familiar with this it?

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    5566?!?!?! What were you doing today?
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    what is that?ive never heard of such a thing!
  • Dancing with the wii and i ran a few errands today. I just don't get it cuz that's an insane amount of calories to burn in a day. I set it all up the way it told me to so I'm not sure what I did wrong.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    It includes your BMR, so whatever your BMR normally is subtract that from 5566 and that's what you burned extra
  • Ok so that would make my calories burned 2896. So how do you input that in to the exercise diary on here. I mean I know I can track everything on the activity manager through Body media but I really like the support system here and having other people to talk to is great. So I'd like to keep up with both. Is there a way to enter a set amount of calories burned like you can with calories consumed with quick tools? I'm still kinda new to this site so I haven't figured everything out yet.
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    I would just do like circuit training or something and put time down until it reaches that amount,
  • Okay I think I'll do that. I know the more I wear it the more accurate it will be and this was only the first day. Thanks for the help! =)
This discussion has been closed.