Graze.com - UK

Options
If you haven't already tried graze.com take a look and check it out. You can use this code (355PH23) to try your first box for free. I have just had my first box and I'm really inpressed. Everything that comes has the nutritional information so you know exactly what you are eating - I defiinitely recommend!!!!!

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Replies

• hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi I just put this link on another thread too - AMAZING site, just wish they had it out here in NZ!

H :)
  • AnnaleisJ
    AnnaleisJ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well if we keep spreading the word here maybe they might look at taking it to other countries :o)
  • kimbaclay
    Options
    Very good site! Reasonably priced also, been using them for around 6 months now :bigsmile:
  • Sassy_H
    Options
    Wow that looks great! Although my lunch hours outside of wholefoods would be alot cheaper I do love their salad bar!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    Options
    WOW looks good! :)
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am on my fourth graze box now and I really look forward to them coming! even at £3.50 full price it is still a lot more expensive to buy such a variety of healthy snacks to try. I also love how they come complete with nutritional values and you can state which products that you don't want in your box!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I wish we had something like this in the states. Looks great!
  • staceywoo
    Options
    I've ordered my first box, really looking forward to it! Should be here on Thursday :)
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I tried that before. Got a code of a magazine, but it still wanted my card details to register for future deliveries and I just wanted the free box to try. Can't afford to keep buying it as much as I want to.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Brilliant site! Just ordered my first free box with the code and can't wait for it to come on Thursday!

Will pass on this site to everyone! Thanks!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oooh it does look nice! but could be pricey at nearly £4 few times a week
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I get a box delivered to work every Monday - it lasts the working week and stops me snacking on bad stuff when i'm working at my desk. If anyone needs a code, let me know I have a spare few!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

I just order one per week, there's four boxes in the pack so I just pick four days of my working week to have them, have fruit on the day i don't have any left. That way, you keep the price down and you don't get overloaded with boxes. Some colleagues of mine ordered about 3 deliveries in a week the first time which was a bit OTT!!

I especially like the fact you don't know entirely what you're going to get in your box so there's that element of surprise - and there's not a lot i don't like to eat so i never have anything I don't like!! I highly recommend it. Especially for office workers.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options

I just order one per week, there's four boxes in the pack so I just pick four days of my working week to have them, have fruit on the day i don't have any left. That way, you keep the price down and you don't get overloaded with boxes. Some colleagues of mine ordered about 3 deliveries in a week the first time which was a bit OTT!!

I especially like the fact you don't know entirely what you're going to get in your box so there's that element of surprise - and there's not a lot i don't like to eat so i never have anything I don't like!! I highly recommend it. Especially for office workers.

oh i see, i thought u only got one box! hmm will have to have a look at the website!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I did this for a little while and it was always exciting each time that it turned up, wondering what delights they were going to put in there. the only thing is that I ended up eating the whole box in the same day I brought it!!!
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    Here is my code for a free box and your next one half price - cancel anytime! Q811TNL
  • kimbaclay
    Options
    Get a free box on me also! Use code : 8VM96RL

:bigsmile: