I'm neww. :]

Options
Helloo. I'm Shannon & I'm 18. I want to losee 62 lbs.
I got this app on my android, and I'm hoping it works!
I have a feeling it's going to be hard to track food while at school, though.
Well, nice to meet everyone. :]

Replies

• hannahncakes
    Options
    welcome!
    hope you get on well on here I find it really useful.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Hello welcome!!
  • lisastevens27
    Options
    Hi Shannon, I'm Lisa. Been on here for 2 weeks and love it. So much support. Feel free to add me the more freinds equal more support :)
  • victorianm
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too joint a week ago. Finding it helpful on here. I like the food tracking side of it. Good luck with your weight loss. Stick with it. :) x
  • scouserkimmy
    Options
    Hi, I see you have lost 9lb already, well done. What kinda foods are you eating? :-)
  • scouserkimmy
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Kim. Me and my mum and sis all just joined up. Looking to lose about 3 stone... any tips welcome :-) xx
  • tawilliams10
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You can do anything you set your mind to. If you use the site and log everything it really does work. I love this site it has really helped me. Even when I don't log my food It's help me realize what I should and should not consume and it teaches portion control and real serving size something a lot of us dont really know about. But any how I hope you really enjoy the site. Good luck!
  • Shamrockkx
    Options
    Thank you everybody! :]
  • victorianm
    Options
    hi, im new on here but have found not eating after 6pm really helps me lose weight. i gonna weigh in on monday but already lost 5lbs in 5 days. very happy. also watch the portion size of your food. That was a big problem for me. Im finding food tracking really helps understand what is in your food and makes you make better choices. hopes this helps and wish you loads of luck xxx