Hi!

Options
Hi! My mom told me about this website! I am planning to make lots of changes, by the help of the Lord - definitely helps to see what i've actually been eating (vs what i thought i was eating...)!excited :)

Replies

• DaniSpeller
    Options
    Hi! My mom told me about this website! I am planning to make lots of changes, by the help of the Lord - definitely helps to see what i've actually been eating (vs what i thought i was eating...)!excited :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am sure you can find many helpful things in this site.
    Best of luck.

Eve
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani! Glad to have you here. This site is great! :happy:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nancyhueske
    Options
    Welcome! I joined about a week ago and I found it helpful to see the difference between what I was eating and what I thought I was eating. It has also helped to log all the exercise which I have added as of this week. It has been years since I have done any physical activity. But now, I have taken up yoga, belly dancing, salama bhangra dance, and strength training. Keeping it fun seems to be the key to staying motivated.

I wish you the very best in your goals. Also remember, no one is perfect and you will have bad days. Just get back on the band wagon the next day and do not view it as a complete failure. The fact that you are conscious of the fact that it was a bad day is a vctory in itself!

Have fun doing it...this site is a great tool and the community is very supportive.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Greetings and welcome!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you stick around!
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck with the new you.:flowerforyou: