Site speed - is it still slow?

Options
Mike
Mike Posts: 823 Member
Hi everyone!

We were having a problem where the ads were loading very slowly, and thus slowing down the entire page. I put in some changes so that the rest of the page would still load quickly even if the ad was slow, and I was hoping that would fix the problem.

I'm still seeing a few people complain about the site being slow, though, so I just wanted to check with everyone and take a quick poll to see if anyone else is noticing significantly slow page loads. From everything I can tell on my end, the site is very fast and responding very quickly. But if there are some of you who are still experiencing problems, please let me know and I'll keep looking into it. I definitely want the site to be very fast at all times - there's nothing worse than a slow loading page!

Thanks for the help. Hope you're all enjoying the site!

Replies

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

We were having a problem where the ads were loading very slowly, and thus slowing down the entire page. I put in some changes so that the rest of the page would still load quickly even if the ad was slow, and I was hoping that would fix the problem.

I'm still seeing a few people complain about the site being slow, though, so I just wanted to check with everyone and take a quick poll to see if anyone else is noticing significantly slow page loads. From everything I can tell on my end, the site is very fast and responding very quickly. But if there are some of you who are still experiencing problems, please let me know and I'll keep looking into it. I definitely want the site to be very fast at all times - there's nothing worse than a slow loading page!

Thanks for the help. Hope you're all enjoying the site!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    working fine for me, Mike!
    thanks a million
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I was one of the ones who had noticed it being slow but it seems to be just fine now. Thanks Mike!!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    It been better for me too, once in a while I get hung up

Thanks for fixing it!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine is working Fantastic!! Thanks so much!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Thanks Mike, last week is was VERY slow but it is great now!
    Rhonda
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Much better than last week. Thank you very much. :wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    for me, it's been working great both yesterday and today.:smile:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options