I've just completed 4 weeks!!!

Options
MOOOSEEE3
MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
Can I just tell everyone how proud I am of myself? I am known to start something, give it about a week or 2 and then fall off the bandwagon. I'm not so sure why this is different. Perhaps it's because of all the support I get from my "friends" out there. Perhaps it's because I feel I can actually do this. I am eating so much better, and so much less, and excercising...although not as much as I would currently like, but I know I can improve.
I started at 234 pounds, and am currently down to 221.8 Simply amazing. Here's to plowing through another 28 days and obtaining some more awesome accomplishments. Have a great day everyone and thank you for your support

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. This is no easy task but 4 weeks is good territory. I'm on 6th week of being active and intentionally exercising and tracking. I even screwed up and missed Friday last week and even though I had a goal to exercise Sat set(before I missed Friday) I missed it and went over on calories. :( But this week I'm right back at it working out and watching my calories so I don't go over. It really is progress when we just stick with it.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know what you mean about not sticking with things. 4 weeks is something to be proud of! And sticking to it for this long makes it more likely that you'll continue to stay on the wagon. Good for you! :)
  • Gennawest
    Options
    hooray! you can do it. you past the hard part, and especially now that you see results- proceed with caution bc u may become addicted. ahh.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm so excited for everyone! I haven't even hit four weeks and I've lost around 3 lbs hahaha :). We rock!
  • vanwalker
    vanwalker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! You are creating a new you and new habit. I wish my weight would drop off that fast.
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I believe everyone should have a healthy amount of pride in themselves! You are doing great and should TOTALLY feel proud of yourself. Way to go you!!:flowerforyou:
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great? After a while I suppose you won't even think about it anymore..it will be a way of life. Great Job!
  • jujimak
    jujimak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done you, just done first week and lost 7 pounds!!! Awesome!!! I'm gonna do it too, I just know it, this is my time. Best of luck to you xxxxx:wink:
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! And congratulations on everyone else's weight loss as well. It really is amazing at what you can accomplish when you actually put your mind, body and soul into it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!