New to boards, looking for workout buddies :)

Johnnygirl777
Johnnygirl777 Posts: 142
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi MFPer's!

My name is Amy and I live in Southern Cali, looking to get back into great shape again. :flowerforyou:

I have been using this site daily for the past 3 months and just started venturing out into the community to see if I can find friends that would like to stay motivated with me and find a few electronic workout buddies perhaps.

I am a P90X graduate (twice) and have been quite active for the past couple years. I got in crazy good shape for my wedding last May but took about 6 months off to hang out on my couch with pizza as newlyweds and now looking to get into a more long-term, lifetime shape and stay that way.

I'm currently doing Chalean Extreme and enjoying it. I like to hike, kickbox, play tennis and even took fencing lessons last weekend.

If you're interested in being friends, I'm on here daily and am pretty regular now with workouts and eating, I'd love to share workouts and check in. Add me as a friend if you're interested.

Thanks! Amy :)

Replies

• LET"S GO HIKING weekly *kitten*! Early Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.