Weekend Trail Run/Walk Challenge - February

thomasvision
thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, I heard you guys. I got a few emails asking if I could open up this challenge to everyone so your wish is my command.

So we are now on week 2 of our weekend trail running/walking challenge. I have to say after this weekend I am addicted.

You can find great events and meet-up groups at local tracks and trails on:
active.com
meetup.com
trails.com.
runkeeper.com

If you are interested please reply letting me know the "total number of miles you hope to complete for February". Your Goal!

At the end of each weekend (On Monday) I will post a spread sheet with the total miles completed by each participant (and how far they are from their February Goal). Since I restarted this thread I will add the spread sheet next Monday.

At the end of the month we will have 3 winners. The 3 winners will be the men who have completed the most miles by February 28th.

If there is enough interest I am hoping to create a new Mens Weekend Trail Run/Walk Challenge thread each month.

My Goal - Minimum of 6 miles of trail walking/jogging for the month of February.

Happy Trailing!

Replies

• thomasvision
    This past weekend I definitely got addicted to walking the trails.

On Saturday my family and I walked 2.2 Miles
    On Sunday we walked 5.14 miles. So I have already topped my Goal. Can't wait to see the rest of your results!

Here is a pic from our Sunday 5.14 mile Trial
    edit?picture=434787
  • thomasvision
    This Challenge was reposted because men and woman can join.
This discussion has been closed.