Scars/Stretch marks

dancinblonde0099
dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
About a year ago my uncles Great Dane/Bull Mastif Mix jumped on my belly and left me some wonderful scratches. They almost look like stretch marks now, and they are right in the middle of my belly. If i end up loosing weight like i plan to they are going to ruin ever wanting to wear a bikini. Does anyone have any suggestions of getting rid of them?

Replies

• My friend swears by Vitamin E. She was in a car accident and had some glass-scars, and it did help make them smaller!:smile:
  • dancinblonde0099
    I havnt heard about that one. I might just have to try that. Thanks!
  • hmm I'll have to try that! I use Save My Skin from Pure Romance and I love it... I put it on the stretch marks I have (that bother me horribly) and it seems to be smoothing them out... and its working wonderfully nourishing my skin as I lose weight:) I dont know about how it would work for scars but its worth a try!
    http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTORE/product/Save-My-Skin,259,137.aspx - theres the link to it!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    I heard also about vitamin E. Also in time, the marks simply dont look that horrible.
  • dancinblonde0099
    Thank you everyone for responding!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    I got horrible stretch marks from my pregnancy, and I am noticing that as I lose weight, they become less noticeable and are fading. However, for scars, there is actually a topical ointment you can buy at the pharmacy that recuded the visibility of scars.... can't remember the name... Mederma, maybe?
This discussion has been closed.