NSV (and SV) - the smallest I've been in over 6 years!

Options
CoryIda
CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
Today I decided to try (again) some of the pants that I've had stashed for the last several years as well as a pair of pants a friend gave me a couple of weeks ago.

They all fit! Size 16, 17, and some 18 that I could squeeze into for the past couple of months but they had looked pretty awful.

I'm wearing a Size 17 today, a pair of pants I haven't worn in over 6 years. They aren't that flattering and they are much lower rise than I'm used to (I feel like my butt will fall out if I'm not careful) but they fit!

5.jpg

Goodbye PLUS-SIZED clothing!

Also, I've now lost 56 pounds since I started on MFP a little less than 5 months ago, but I am actually SEVENTY pounds lighter than I was at my heaviest! WOOOHOOO!

Before: 179679_1476574769198_1678595663_919500_7568500_n.jpgmay2009.jpg

Now: 2193703_9704.jpguntitled-2.jpg

Replies

• kimballtracy
    Options
    wow congrats!.........so pretty!
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    That is awesome, you look great girl! Keep it up. :)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good for you ! Congrats on all your hard work! Keep it up!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Your skin looks great! (not that your skin looked bad before, but you're RADIANT)
    Unfortunately for me I am still in the plus size realm... You could send me your discards... Haha, A coworker of mine commented on how baggy my pants are... But for now I am just keeping on folding my waistband down. Maybe I should learn to sew....

Congrats and Keep up the FABULOUS WORK! :)
  • oscelyn
    Options
    Fantastic work!! You look great...congrats and keep up the great work!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Your skin looks great! (not that your skin looked bad before, but you're RADIANT)
    Unfortunately for me I am still in the plus size realm... You could send me your discards... Haha, A coworker of mine commented on how baggy my pants are... But for now I am just keeping on folding my waistband down. Maybe I should learn to sew....

Congrats and Keep up the FABULOUS WORK! :)
    Thank you! The funny thing about my skin is that it does look so much better now and I almost never even wear foundation, whereas I used to slather it on. It's due to the healthy eating and lots of water.

If I hadn't been snipping and sewing my big pants as I shrink, I would definitely send you my discards - I probably have a few skirts I could send, though! Did you see my blog or message about an easy way to fix your pants to make them last longer as you lose weight? If not, look for it because it has seriously been a lifesaver for me.

***Oh, for anyone who was wondering why my hubby is bald in the before picture, he had cancer and started chemo 2 days after our wedding in December of 2008 - he's healthy and cancer-free now!
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful!! And a big congrats to your hubby!
  • ragley
    Options
    Awesome..You look GREAT !
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you rock girlie!!!!!
    so yah say Happy Birthday
    do yah say
    Happy weight losss

you look amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • Baileysno1
    Baileysno1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger in the after photos
  • CoryIda
    Options
    You look so much younger in the after photos
    Thanks!
    My son (who is 8) told me that this morning - he said that, at the rate I'm going, I'll look like a teenager by the time I'm done. :happy:
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and encouraging! keep it up!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    WTG :) Beautiful Job You are gorgeous !
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    QUOTING: (fundtion not working)

[/quote]
    Thank you! The funny thing about my skin is that it does look so much better now and I almost never even wear foundation, whereas I used to slather it on. It's due to the healthy eating and lots of water.

***Oh, for anyone who was wondering why my hubby is bald in the before picture, he had cancer and started chemo 2 days after our wedding in December of 2008 - he's healthy and cancer-free now!
    [/quote]

Wow these two things are as good as or better than how amazing you look with your weight loss! So happy for your hubby to be healthy!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    You look great! I agree with a PP's who said you look younger and your skin is beautiful! WTG!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Cory, you're an inspiration to me, you're just a bit ahead of me...... heheh. So glad for you, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!