The FIRM?

ElizabethSami
ElizabethSami Posts: 67
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
anyone here own these DVDs and if so are do they get the work done? and hhow often do you do them. How much calories do you burn in this 55 minute workout(i know its subjective to each person but just want a rough number)

I just got one at Walmart today*hard core fusion* for 5 bucks

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    I love the FIRM it's a lot of fun. depending on the video I can burn 200 to 600. The Firm is how I got my prebaby plus weight back. I am smaller now than what I was before. If you are looking for something fun then the firm is!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    I have the Bootcamp one. I probably burn close to 400 calories with a 50 minute dvd. I like it because it incorporates cardio with weights. I'm burning calories and toning up my body at the same time.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    I love The Firm...lost 88 lbs in a year using these workouts as my main activity. I usually did them 5 days a week. Don't know of the calorie burn as I wasn't tracking it at that time but it will be different for everyone so don't go by what anyone else burned. Good luck!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    I have The Firm DVD set. They are all great workouts! How much you burn is dependent on a lot of different things, age, weight, intensity, etc. The best way to find out what you're burning is to use a heart rate monitor that shows calories burned. :smile:
  • WOW! thanks for the great response i can't wait to start now. I knew calories burned would be different for everyone thats why i said roughly i just wanted to know hat range it would me in. I don't have a calorie counter and can't afford one now.

Again thanks.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    have The Firm DVD set. They are all great workouts! How much you burn is dependent on a lot of different things, age, weight, intensity, etc. The best way to find out what you're burning is to use a heart rate monitor that shows calories burned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree. I am getting me one today! Love the firm, the only reason I stopped is I got lonely. I have them all and I will start to use them again! Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.