Just Joined Saturday

CoachQueen
CoachQueen Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all! I'm new to this site. I am hoping to get down to a smaller size and it looks like this site just might help me out! I am also looking for any advise anyone might have. I am a Starbucks addict and usually too lazy to bother eating. I am hoping to make a lot of new friends and get a lot of good tips on here....:wink:

Replies

• welcome! stay positive, and good luck! friend me if youd like! :)
  • cagsie3006
    cagsie3006 Posts: 3 Member
    hiya coachQueen new to this myself and im finding it one of the easiest plans to follow!!!! ive stuck by it to the book and ive not cheated because i can eat what i want!!!!! will let you know how my weight is going as i hope you will do t/c cagsie x
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi, Im new too!! Just joined about a week ago!! Im hoping this can be the motivation I need to get the last 15 lbs or so off!!!! I have a horrible time staying under my calories!! I look foreward to getting advise, and getting excited about it too! Good luck!!
  • cagsie3006
    good luck steph we are all on here for the same thing so morale support is important ! if we all support each other sending messages it give you the confidence as well as making friends!!!!! x
  • cagsie3006
    Thank you oldscratch x
  • Hi!! I to am new and I think I have already messed things up...looking forward to the help and support!! Good Luck to everyone. Will attempt to navigate through the site a little better to help stay on track.
  • Welcome CoachQueen! This is a great site with a wonderful support system. It is my first experience with dieting and so far, so great!

I have been able to stay under my calorie goal daily by eating a lot of raw fruits and vegetables as well as low calorie dairy products and lean meats/fish. Stay positive and you can do it!

Good luck!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Hello,

Welcome to everyone on here who is new! I joined in Sept and found the support of others very motivating. This site is a great tool to help you along your health and wellness journey. If I can be of any help to anyone feel free to drop me a line or add me to your friend list.

best of luck to you all
This discussion has been closed.