Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So excited about my new HRM!!!

My husband bought me a Polar FT4 on ebay last night and I'm just SOO excited for it to arrive. I've been wanting one for about 7 weeks now and I can't wait to do my first workout with it! Just sharing my excitement!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    I have one of those too, and I love it. I love knowing that my calorie burn is accurate. I think you will be shocked to see how over-inflated MFPs calorie burns are, at least I was for me. Congrats.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my HRM. I got one for my birthday two years ago... :smile:
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    I've been on Ebay scoping them out for weeks too! I saw some new Polars for $79.99 on on web site, just a lot of money to spend to me.
  • I'm so excited to see the difference between MFP's calorie report, vs. the treadmill's reading vs. my HRM. I am just excited to get an accurate reading. I ended up getting a brand new one on ebay for $60. I thought that was pretty decent.