Just starting and looking for motivation.

ecattau
ecattau Posts: 6
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I just got married 8 months ago and moved from Wisconsing to Colorado. I have left my entire family behind and I feel like I have really started eating to much. I am looking to start living a more health life. I hope I can find some friends out there who can help me stay motivated. I really enjoy looking at all of your posts and hope that I too can have the same success story that you all have posted.

Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Welcome! I actually got married too 8 months ago today! When is you're wedding date?

I'll add you as a friend, I'm on here every day and looking for friends to help me stay motivated and can in turn motivate to keep things fun :)

Amy
  • I am just starting out as well. I want to make a lifestyle change and be a good influence on my daughter. Maybe we could help each other.
  • Hey there ecattau,

Welcome to the start of your healthy life!!! You have taken the first step now so well done you!!! Seems to me like you have had some serious changes recently hence the "comfort eating" as its better known.. All you need is a chnage of focus... And the then the results will be noticable..

Anyway best of luck with it... Keep positive and you will reach your goals!

Ciao

Sue
    X
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Welcome.. you will love this site its so informative and having friends keep you motivated :) feel free to add me .. I can use as many motivators as possible :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome and congratulations on taking the steps to help on your journey to a healthier life. You've definitely found the right place for support and motivation. No one judges you here and are all so supportive. Feel free to add me if you like. Have a great day!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Hi and Welcome!

You'll love this site. The community support here is amazing and I couldn't have kept up with my eating healthy and exercising for the last month if it wasn't for my MFP peeps!

Add me as a friend if you like!

Tiffany
  • smesta
    smesta Posts: 5 Member
    Welcome Ecattau!

Your post sounds all too familiar - I found myself here after relocating from the northeast to the south! I know how you feel, believe me :) Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!

Lu
  • :heart: we got married June 5
This discussion has been closed.