EA sports active 2

Options
I just got EA Sports Active 2 today, and can't figure out how to set up the resistance bands. Help!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Ugh i hate those stupid things!! I use hand weights instead. I started off with the RB & the snapped off & struck me in the face ...twice. That was the end of that.
  • steffie88
    Options
    I also use weights. Im to scared to use them bands after I saw my friend almost lose an eye. Stick to weights, I don't think those things are safe. If you haven't got weights and are brave enough to use them, then just tie two knots with the band round the handle and hope for the best. Good luck.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I also use weights. Im to scared to use them bands after I saw my friend almost lose an eye. Stick to weights, I don't think those things are safe. If you haven't got weights and are brave enough to use them, then just tie two knots with the band round the handle and hope for the best. Good luck.

hahaha that's what i did, tied 2 knots around the handle & two pulls later, WHAM right in the face. Sucked large. I'll never use them again lol