brandy new and I like this already

Options
Hello - my name is Judy and a friend.. just a few minutes ago.. told me about this site. I've been losing weight for 3 years now.. I've follow a low carb diet of my own and it's working. Before this one.. I must have been on every diet there is. I'm down to 130 from 212 and I'd like to go to 112. I hope this will give me a fresh start on getting these last pounds off. good luck everyone!

Replies

• insearchofskinny
    Options
    Hello - my name is Judy and a friend.. just a few minutes ago.. told me about this site. I've been losing weight for 3 years now.. I've follow a low carb diet of my own and it's working. Before this one.. I must have been on every diet there is. I'm down to 130 from 212 and I'd like to go to 112. I hope this will give me a fresh start on getting these last pounds off. good luck everyone!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    Wow girl that's awesome!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    thank you!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Your loss is awesome.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow down to 112? the wind will knock you over!!!! you need SOME meat on your bones!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    wow down to 112? the wind will knock you over!!!! you need SOME meat on your bones!

yeah, I've been 112 before, but I'm 5'8" (I was running several miles a day and not taking in enough proteins (I was veg back then and hadn't discovered tofu)), she may be very petite..

on another note, GOOD FOR YOU!! That's a tremendous success!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options

yeah, I've been 112 before, but I'm 5'8" (I was running several miles a day and not taking in enough proteins (I was veg back then and hadn't discovered tofu)), she may be very petite..

on another note, GOOD FOR YOU!! That's a tremendous success!

yep.. 5'2 with a small frame.. but really.. I'm happy now so I don't feel driven.

thank you all for your encouragement :) Good Luck!
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome Judy!! Wow that's a amazing weight loss already!! You're giving me inspiration ! :noway:
    Good Luck on you continuing success
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    tyty :heart:
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    so very well done already :flowerforyou:

fantastic wieght loss

this site is great i joined last night and was hooked for 2hrs filling everything in

its just what i've been looking for to help me keep focussed

looking forward to lossing wieght and making friends along the way

kimmyxx
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    Welcome Kimmy!! :heart:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    impressive weight loss!
    we welcome the powerful inspiration!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    My name is Melissa and I am new too. I have lost about 5 lbs on my own but want the support to stay on track with exercise, food logs etc. I have just moved and started a new job so I am trying to create a good routine for health for myself as well. I am happy to be here.

Question- how can I get my ticker to show up???
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I think I have a ticker now!
  • jaydedfaery
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wow, you are make me want to work way harder!!! You have already come so far, i am sure you will love this site and do great.
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    46 pounds! wow.. great job orange :heart: that's a medium sized kid!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome. This website has helped me tremendously. I never had to worry about watching the labels until now. This website makes keeping track of the calories, etc., more fun!

So far I have lost around 8 pounds- (just by getting off of the soda and eating smaller portions. I am almost 6'1", but have some problem areas in the midsection, (that I would love to get rid of). That is my goal lose some inches off of the waist and hips.

Anyways, good luck with your goal!