New to fitness pal

roszatya
roszatya Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am excited to try out myfitnesspal, thanks to my co-worker I began documenting food and exercise today! I have been on and off with Weight Watchers for about two years. I finally got the weight off for my wedding which was May, 2010 and of course now I've gained almost all of it back. I do notice a difference in sticking to my weight loss goals when there is support from friends and family. Exercise is not the issue with me, I enjoy trying all types of workouts including Zumba, bikram yoga, workout tapes, ect. the problem is sticking to a routine! I hope to reach my weight loss goal by May. With a significant family history of heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension I am hoping to keep a healthy lifestyle and not fall back into my old habits! I no longer want to do the yoyo dieting, just want to feel healthy and full of energy!

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    remember, diets never work!!!!!!! This is a lifestyle change. Make healthier choices with what you eat and how much you eat. Make healthier choices about what you buy to eat. Exercise! The rest will happen. Welcome to the family.
  • Angelashiflett
    Angelashiflett Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm new and I've been doing this for two weeks and have lost three pounds, two inches off my waist, and one inch off my hips:)
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    I just joined yesterday! I have spent the last 3 years pregnant, nursing or pregnant AND nursing! Now my daughter is 1 and I am ready to get back the body I had when I first got married, almost 7 years ago. I just bought the P90 DVDs and they should arrive today. I can't wait to start tomorrow morning. Let's be friends so we can support each other! =)
This discussion has been closed.