Another hrm post

jackier19
jackier19 Posts: 24 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
i know this question has been asked before but my question is a little more specific! I think I def want a polar hrm but I wanted opinions on if y'all think they are worth the money spent. I've never owned one before so I want to make sure it's valuable to my work out routine. Are they very accurate? And which model is best? I was looking at the polar Ft40. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Polar FT40 is the model I have, simple and easy to use, I find it very accurate have been using it for a couple of weeks now. I would suggest it in a heartbeat. Also the manual is explained very well so it is easy to set up.
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    I got my Polar FT4 a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it. If you're serious about losing weight, it's very helpful in showing you exactly what YOU are burning. Machines and MFP are not accurate. I'd recommend one in a heartbeat. (pun intended) :-)
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    I have the FT4 too! Love it!
  • I beleive mine is an FT7 & I am very happy with it/

Just remember to get the sensor very wet before you put it on so it gets a good seal to your body.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    My Polar FT4 is right up there with my cellphone. Its a very valuable tool. I don't need all the bells and whistles. I just need to be able to track my calories and to make sure my rate is where it needs to be. It stores my previous workouts by dates in the data files so I'm able to review them. Very user friendly.
This discussion has been closed.