Which Wii games are great for burning calories and having f

Options
2»

Replies

• might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 and EA Sports Active 2 are the best. HAve also used My Fitness Trainer which is ok but gets kind of old after a while.
  • blottig
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus, which is great for a lighter workout, and EA Sports Active 2 for Wii - it is awesome! My husband got it for me for Christmas & I haven't stopped since. It is tough, but fun too. You do activities around sports like soccer, basketball, mountain biking, and mountain boarding, as well as strength training. Every day's workout is different, so you dont get bored and I work up a really good sweat every time.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I have the Just Dance 2, Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active .. they both make me sweat and I love to play them, they are fun. I am going to look for Wii Fit Zumba. I've also heard that Wii Biggest Loser is good.
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    love my wii fit!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    I adore my Wii fit plus. I just got a new game called Wii Your Shape, which has a camera and no controller. You can incorporate weights, a swiss ball and step into the workout, and man, did it kick my but! I can only do 15 minutes at this stage as It is very intense! It also targets certain areas you want to tone / strengthen / or lose from.

gonna have to check into this~
  • Gemini73
    Options
    I have wii fit plus which has some pretty good stuff on it, jogging, hula hoop, step and boxing, all pretty good and work up a sweat when I do them. Ive just had my fitness coach - dance workout and that is intense, i don't just work up a sweat I drip and I am still only on practice with it haha! It has fitness, tonic latin dance, boxing and aerobic on it as well as 8 minigames that also make me sweat. You can also work out with friends on it too! there are practice levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced so lots to keep me going. and I lost weight doing that last week too.
  • maria011282
    Options
    I used to use Wii Fit and I believe it helped me maintain and maybe lose weight when it first came out about 2 years ago. It helped me keep track of my weight which in turn helped me stay on track with my workout.

Then, I started using Just Dance 2 which was fun until it got tedious. Sure, I somewhat sweat using it, but it is nothing like ZUMBA Wii. An hour of that with the Zumbathon and I'm dripping sweat!!!!!!!!! More importantly, it is really fun and doesn't feel like a workout. I just wish they implemented DLC with it so I can change it up a bit because I'm afraid I might get sick of it since I do it everyday. I hope they come out with Wii Zumba 2 soon...
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Highly recommend Just Dance 2 and Your Shape, did an hour of JD2 tonight and im pooped lol
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    We bought the Wii for my 5 year old for Christmas but I have to say - I use it as much as he does!!!

For exercise - I've been doing Just Dance 2 and just started with Wii Zumba - both get my heart going and I'm sweating and having fun!!!
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!! You guys are the greatest!! :happy:
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump