I'm New

Options
I had always done very well with my weight. I was active and I ate healthy. But, I got married and I got lazy. I became very unhealthy. I saw a picture of myself and I decided to change it. But, my marriage was ending and I took it too far. I didn't eat, I drank energy drinks like crazy, exercied all day and I took weight loss pills. All ending with me at 113 lbs and almost see through. I started dating and I ended up pregnant. I realized that I had to change for my child. My son is now a year old. But I am still wearing my maternity clothes. I am afraid that I can't lose the weight with out becoming sick again. I don't like what I see in the mirror. My new husband says I look beautiful, but I know I'm not healthy. I want to be healthy again. So, I'm just going to get started. My plan is to just go slow.

Replies

• spottytoaster
    Options
    I'm pretty new too and that sounds like a good plan, as someone who tends to get a little obsessive too I really know where you are coming from. The site really helps because you can factor in treats and dont need to go overboard!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome to MFP I find this site to be very helpfull and motivating. Add me as friend for motivation and support if you like. You can do it just take it day by day. :flowerforyou: