A Large Amount of Calories Left After Exercise.

2»

Replies

• msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Take a peak at your full food report every day to keep better track of all your intake calories. Your sodium is over your goal almost every day. Try to make all of your food fresh and less pre packaged stuff. If you look under your goals it will tell your what your net should be. That is what you need to strive for. Make sure to give your body rest time every few days, Check out MyPyramid.gov for good ideas on how to swap your foods out. Eat lost of veggies and drink lots of water.

If you have insurance you can go in for a physical. Ask for a referral to a health educator or a dietitian to set some goals based on your needs. I just did that and got put on a low card & low sodium. I was way off on my portion size and what is good calories. Do lots of reading and educate yourself. Its all trail and error. Keep up the good work.

I printed that out the other day and I saw that as well. Orginally I was not using that when getting my food. For the most part I cook all of my food. So since I have noticed that (yesterday) to be exact I am paying closer attention to it and maybe that will make a difference.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.