NSV! Measurements!

Options
tenessaa
tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
I just made my husband take my measurements for the month! In the past 30 days I've only lost 6.8lbs......But I have lost 10.75 inches overall!!! I'm so excited. The biggest loss was FINALLY off my waist! I've been trying to take those numbers down forever! I lost 3.75 inches on my waist alone! I'm doing my happy dance tonight along with a little yoga~

Replies

• Shazzinat0r
    Options
    Way to Go! :)
  • msshaydlady
    Options
    Excellent, keep it up.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    How exciting. I'm seeing inches dropping and it helps when I don't see the scale moving that fast. I've not been as wow factor on the inches as you but several are gone.
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So exciting! Good for you!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Today it was 9 degrees. I put on my work clothes, threw on a sweater. I was still cold so i added a pull over fleece. Then I put on my Pea Coat to go start the car. Then it dawned on my that 2 months ago I could just button that coat with just a shirt on. Now two sweaters a shirt and a T-shirt later it's loose!

Thanks for sharing your measurements it is so motivational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!