Hi All Fayetteville NC here

jeanniea25
jeanniea25 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Well my partner got me started on the site. I love it espically since we do this together. I try to get more of my friends to do it. I use to be 207 lbs at 506 tall I was wearing a size 16. Yuck. I got really active and entered a couple of races body building contest and got down to 133. I had 13 % body fat which is great for a women. I was not working at the time and was a complete gym rat. Now that I am working in the greatest job ever I have gained 20lbs. I am ok with 135 to 145 but I cant be 165. so now I am loosing 15lbs slowly but surely. I know how to do it but I think now that I am older and not able to be in the gym like I use to be has slowed my progress down. I am down 3lbs so I am not complaining.

I AM MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I am in love with my partner, my kids, and my job so I am very greatful.

Add me as your friend if you want and we can motivate each other if you need it.

Jeannie

Replies

• jeanniea25
    well to continue with my story....

I was to weigh in today and I gained a pound and I have been good. I feel like cursing like Yosemite sam.

AHHHHHHHHHHH
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Hi Jeannie,
    It's fantastic that you got from 207 to 133! Compared with that loss, 15lbs is nothing. Of course, I know it's different when you have a full-time job and family, but I think you can do it :wink:

Don't fret a single pound. One pound could be as much as water retention, muscle gain, or even a larger meal the day before. I would focus on the general trend per 3 weeks rather than pound-by-pound, week-by-week basis of success. If you feel like you did well, then you probably did.

BTW-I'm from Orange County, NC. Nice to meet ya!
  • jeanniea25
    Thanks for the motivation I really need it right now. I am going to weight in 2marow and see if it was something else. I will enter it then, no matter what....JUST DO IT!!!
This discussion has been closed.