ACCOMPLISHMENTS

cheppy
cheppy Posts: 31 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
hey there,
Does anyone have any exercise goals that they have reached that they would like to tell everyone???
I was finally able to ride my bike on an steep road all the way up last night. Usually I ride in the dark so no one can see me giving up but yesterday, I put my fears aside and was able to ride all the way up, regardless of the fact that my thighs felt like they were on fire

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    i did one non girl push up. i was so proud
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Every month I set a number of miles to do on the treadmill/elliptical/walking the dog. Started with 40 miles per month, currently at 100.

Always try to set some type of strengthening goal, like this month is doing an abdominal hold (plank on the elbows) for 2 full minutes. In the next few months want to work up to 5.
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    I did an hour of Pilates without stopping or modifying the exercises to be easier. Yeah me!

The bike riding...I get it. Nice!

Push ups are NO fun...but great to tone those arms. Aim for two!!
  • I made it through my first zumba class without dying of a heart attack lol
    YEAH ME!!!

Laura
  • i made it to 35 minutes on my elliptical today! i keep trying to tack on a few minutes everytime i do it. i hope to make it to an hour someday soon!
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Today I did all real, full-on push-ups in my P90X workout (I've been doing knees)!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    I have gone from lifting 5 pounds hand weights to 10 and sometimes 15! I can also jog for about 2 miles now!
This discussion has been closed.