Chicken and broccoli?...

Options
My brother lost over 100 pounds in the past 2 years and has managed to stay pretty fit. My mom swears that she heard that the combo of chicken and broccoli produce some enzyme that help you burn fat. He uknowingly had been eating chicken, salmon, and broccoli every day and working out.
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any actual science to this.
Last week I started eating broccoli and chicken for dinner everyday...(mostly because it is summer and I can just grill up a bunch of chicken for the week and not worry about dinner).....and believe it or not I lost an extra 5 pounds, and it is very noticible in my face.
Any info would be great.....meanwhile, I'm eating chicken and broccoli everyday for dinner....I'll keep you posted on the results!!!!

Replies

• hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My brother lost over 100 pounds in the past 2 years and has managed to stay pretty fit. My mom swears that she heard that the combo of chicken and broccoli produce some enzyme that help you burn fat. He uknowingly had been eating chicken, salmon, and broccoli every day and working out.
    Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any actual science to this.
    Last week I started eating broccoli and chicken for dinner everyday...(mostly because it is summer and I can just grill up a bunch of chicken for the week and not worry about dinner).....and believe it or not I lost an extra 5 pounds, and it is very noticible in my face.
    Any info would be great.....meanwhile, I'm eating chicken and broccoli everyday for dinner....I'll keep you posted on the results!!!!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    It may just be that chicken and broccoli is really low cal and good for you :laugh: