getting excited about my weightloss

steph197733
steph197733 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
can't wait to finally stick to my diet. i am determined more than ever!!!!!!.....i have been struggling since november. i started putting weihgt back on when i let myslf go like always...not to mentioned that i quit smoking in april of 2010. back in 2009 i worked hard and lost 30 pounds...well here i go again....i remember how confident i felt and how awesome i looked. so here goes. :blushing:

Replies

• danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck on your weight loss. I think you'll find everyone on this site to be very helpful and supportive! :flowerforyou:
  • I lost 85 pounds 7 years ago, didn't change my lifestyle one bit, just stopped eatting food, drank weight loss shakes and learned nothing about keeping the pounds off. Now I'm eating good food, tracking calories and fat and have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. But I'm learning how to eat this time, unlike the drastic and fast weight loss of a few years ago. This is the only way to loss weight. It requires a change, a commitment, and the knowledge to keep it off. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • steph197733
    thanks danlyn!!! i usually use the app on my phone so i didn't know you left a post. i am doing great.. on track for sure. i have already can see a big difference. i hope all is well your way good luck:)
  • steph197733
    hi royboy!!! seems like your doing awesome!!! . it has to be a life style change. it seems that is the hardest thing for me. i have been up and down my whole life. it seems when i see my self getting close to my point of disgust. i get back on the wagon. i love food sooo much. last night i was watching a show on diners. it looked so good. i can go for 6 months then i let myself fall back into the same old same old. i do know that i feel great when i am eating and exercising. summer is the worst for me. WILL POWER!!!!! my goal is to be the best shape of my adult life. we can do this. i'm excited to see how strong i can stay. good luck to too:)
  • Debbie208
    Debbie208 Posts: 3 Member
    Good luck Steph. I just joined as well; I'm into my second day. I have been struggling for quite some time now with food cravings. This will be the biggest hurdle for me. So hopefully I can stick to my guns this time.
This discussion has been closed.