Hi new to the site

Options
Just wanted to say hello my husband FORCED me to fill out my profile and introduce myself to everyone. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• csoliz2366
    csoliz2366 Posts: 10
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello my husband FORCED me to fill out my profile and introduce myself to everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Being forced to play with us stinks!!! So I hope you end up loving it here and get to your goal for your reunion! How exciting! YEY!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • csoliz2366
    Options
    Thank you I need alot of support and drive and hope this will make me try harder.:smile:
  • lilprnss
    lilprnss Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome Soliz!! Don't worry about being forced.. lol.. my sister forced me to post a pic.. She took one of me from her cell phone and uploaded it at her office.. :laugh: She wouldn't settle for a headshot either! ... says I'll appreciate the body pic when I start losing more weight..

Stick with it here.. I love this sight! Not to mention it's easier when you have friends! Great accountability!
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    that's funny........how great to have that kinda support. i just about forced my sister to join. she joined today after me buggin her.
  • csoliz2366
    Options
    tell her i feel her pain:laugh: