My motivation to go workout today...

Options
I watched the fight scenes from Gamer and Gladiator to try and get pumped for my workout. I know, i know, its cheesy but it always gets me pumped up. What do you do to get motivated?

Replies

• riy_att007
    Options
    I just put on my music, it makes me feel like a badass lol,
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Love gladiator.

I think of my vacation this summer or the clothes I want to buy. Dumb. I know. But it works.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    "Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now".......that song can motivate anyone!!! lol
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    What gets me pumped to go workout? looking in the mirror at my stomach and seeing how much smaller its getting... Oh and the BLACK EYED PEAS... for some reason in order to have a good work out I HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOME OF THEIR SONGS TO START MY WORK OUT
  • jacque1109
    Options
    Love gladiator.

I think of my vacation this summer or the clothes I want to buy. Dumb. I know. But it works.

ME TOO!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    What gets me pumped to go workout? looking in the mirror at my stomach and seeing how much smaller its getting... Oh and the BLACK EYED PEAS... for some reason in order to have a good work out I HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOME OF THEIR SONGS TO START MY WORK OUT

I love Love LOVE the Black Eyed Peas!!
  • 40rocks
    Options
    What motivates me is "The Biggest Loser" television program. I find the contestants to be so inspirational. I need to adopt their general attitude of creating new habits and making a complete lifestyle change. The changing numbers on the scale also motivate me.:smile:
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A&E's show Heavy really motivates me, because if they can do it, I most certainly have no excuse.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I either put in my workout video....P90X or 30 Day Shred or whatever it may be, and leave it on the menu and when I have that staring at me, it gets my butt in gear to just do it! lol

Or I put on my workout clothes/running shoes and walk around the apartment, cook, whatever it may be...and figure...Im all set to go, might as well jump on the treadmill for a bit.