30 Day Shred and Plantars Faciitis

JBennis1013
JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
So I'm thinking about starting 30 day shred, but I have platars faciitis and find doing exercise videos to cause excruciating pain in my feet. Just wondering if anyone else that has plantars faciitis has done 30 day shred?

Thanks

Replies

• BootCamper10
    BootCamper10 Posts: 20 Member
    I have pain in my feet too so I tried this Strassburg SockTM its for effective relief from plantar fasciitis - achilles tendonitis - tight calves it's called the The Strassburg SockTM

Find Us at Your Local Running Store

Got Morning Heel Pain?
    Does that first step in the morning or after getting up from your easy chair feel like someone stuck a knife in your heel? If this is a description of you, you're not alone. Millions of people each year are faced with this type of pain. While there may be other causes, the most common is Plantar Fasciitis.

Order toll-free 24 hrs.
    1-800-452-0631
    (716-559-1918)
    The Strassburg SockTM
    This easy to use, inexpensive and comfortable device is designed to keep tension on the plantar fascia so it heals in a stretched position at night.
    The Strassburg SockTM Patent #5,399,155

I do an awesome outdoor boot camp and this sock has helped in my healing of my foot. Good luck:wink:
  • At my highest weight I did start getting planters faciitis really bad :((( omg the pain was horrible. Now that I've dropped 11 lbs it has gone away. I was never diagnosed but all the symptoms I read online I had so I assumed that's what I had. You will notice as you drop weight the pain will decrease. It's amazing what 11 lbs can do! Good luck!!
  • ezrida
    ezrida Posts: 36
    Hi
    I didn't try 30 day shred but I have plantar fasciitis myself for a few months now. I am running and my podiatrist prescribed me with Custom made orthotics which did not work at all. I understood that treatment efficiency is very individual. If something works for one it will not always work for the other.
    I have found Taping very useful. Taping helps to relieve the pain, keeps your foot from getting injured again and helps you get through your daily routine and exercises. There is a good web-page explaining the subject in this informative website-
    http://www.plantar-fasciitis-elrofeet.com/plantar_fasciitis_taping.html
    Take care & Good luck
This discussion has been closed.