11pm and still have over 600 calories left.. What to do?

Options
Hi all,
Busy day. still have 600 calories and it is 11pm. what should I do?

Replies

• javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and go to bed! :wink:
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Eat them tomorrow?
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    relax, go to sleep and work on it again tomorrow :)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    When I need a late night calorie binge, I grab a tall glass of milk and a piece of wheat toast with peanut butter. That'll get you a quick 400 calories.
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have 421 calories to go but it didn't give me the little "not good" msg so I believe I will be okay. At least i hope??
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Normally I would tell you to try and get more in but that would be the pot calling the kettle black and I am in the same boat tonight and I am so not hungry. I'm going to have a little more milk, some peanut butter to close the gap a little more annd head to bed. From experience I learned that having that many cals left on a consistent basis will stall your weight loss but I think once in a while its ok.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like my huge calorie deficits, but that's because I'm insane like that. If you're not hungry, it's not gonna hurt you to leave them as they are. Otherwise, you could eat some fruit, string cheese, and some peanut butter, or some nuts in general.
  • rlmarti4
    rlmarti4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just gonna ask the same thing but i have 1,300 to go because I worked out a lot today. The milk and peanut butter toast sounds good though.
  • NikiP7
    Options
    Quit while you're ahead! Click on "complete entry" and see how much you would weigh in 5 weeks if every day were like today. 600's a lot though, I wouldn't feel bad about having a tiny snack. I don't know where you live but I LOVE hot chocolate this time of year, less than 200 calories and super satisfying and yummy!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    dang what did you eat today to still have that many left. That seems like a lot. But I wouldn't worry about it as long as it does not become a normal thing. You don't want to send your body into starvation mode
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    It's too late to eat all the remaining calories. If you are really hungry, have a piece of multigrain bread with a tablespoon or two of peanut butter. A glass of skim milk is a great idea too. I try to keep my dinner very light at night (300 cal or less) and if you are having a snack after dinner, try to keep it even lighter (100 to 200cal at the most).

You'll probably wake up more hungry tomorrow. So plan ahead. Eat something that will satisfy like oatmeal and a boiled egg for breakfast so that you dont overeat tomorrow in reparation for today.

Good luck with your fitness and weight loss goals!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    I have 421 calories to go but it didn't give me the little "not good" msg so I believe I will be okay. At least i hope??

If they're your extra exercise cals left over then it's not too bad. Just go to sleep and go again tomorrow!
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    peanut butter!