Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello, I just joined this site! I am trying to get 40 lbs off and I have been told this site is a great one! I need all the support I can get :)! I would love to hear how others are doing!!

Replies

• aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I :heart: this site. The food data base is extensive and the community is extremely supportive. There many groups to help you stay focused on the message board. Good luck....
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: This site is great. Look around, add some friends for support. Look at your friends diarys and exercise logs. Feel free to ask your friends questions. You can do it :0):smile:
  • vanwalker
    vanwalker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined this cite and I love it. It keeps me focused on what I am trying to do. So far, I have lost 2 pounds and I have 23 more to reach my goal.
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna love it here! I lost most of my weight before joining, but this sight has been very valuable in keep'n me in check and the info available is extremely helpful! Best of luck to you!
  • britneyash
    Options
    Hi! I just started here too. I am really enjoying the tools on the site and keeping track of what I eat. Hope you like it too!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reply's! Day one down.....lots more to go!!