Bodyrock Website

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone use the Bodyrock.tv website? My friend uses it for her home workouts, and LOVES it. It's a super intense 20 minute workout that (I think) is updated daily.

I'm not one to work out at home, but this site looks pretty cool! http://www.bodyrock.tv/

Replies

• stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    it's 100% awesome! I personally go for longer workouts, but for my clients, I recommend it 100%! Zuzana's stuff is great exercises with good pacing and nice change ups. Give it a shot and see what you think.

The only thing about doing 15 minute workouts... Your nutrition has to be dead on. and you have to push to your absolute max. Great workouts - I wish she went back to doing real time workouts, I would subscribe for that.

Steve
    KnightFit.com
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    I love Bodyrock! Zuzana has so many different workouts on there! I've tried the 20-minute cardio, and it really is intense. I'm trying to build a routine using a variety of her workouts, but I'm still basically a beginner, so finding the good ones for me at this level is tricky. When I make a good routine from her videos, I'll share it. Oh, and she has great food and clothing topics, too. That's where I learned about cauliflower "mashed potatoes" substitution. Yum! :smile:
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    I love this website. Good alternative workouts if you can't get to the gym (and even if you can some great ideas for circuit/strength) and fabbo ideas for healthy eating. A++++
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Ive been doing bodyrock now for about 6months, and recently started a p90x/bodyrock hybrid!!! I love it!!! The workouts are brutal; and if you give it your all you should be totally spent in those 20mins!!!!
This discussion has been closed.