Good Morning MFP!

Options
Good Morning everyone. It's supposed to be kinda chilly,rainy and gloomy here today. Lastnight we got our WiiFit FINALLY. It is so much fun and Im not afraid to tell you it kicked my butt. Holy freakin hula hoop whewww, hehe. I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed day! :heart:

21cid5F238801c48a722466baa7b0240-1.gif?t=1213786757

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. It's supposed to be kinda chilly,rainy and gloomy here today. Lastnight we got our WiiFit FINALLY. It is so much fun and Im not afraid to tell you it kicked my butt. Holy freakin hula hoop whewww, hehe. I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed day! :heart:

21cid5F238801c48a722466baa7b0240-1.gif?t=1213786757
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    oh how is the wiifit?

anyway, good morning/night depending on where you are lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    morning ....or evening *aussie libra* lol

I'm off for my run...then taking my beautiful boy to school and heading to work....fun fun fun~

and oh did I mention I'm in a FANTASTIC mood today...lmbo....wearing green w/ a big *kitten* smile on my face! lol

yay Celts!!! :happy: :heart:

hugs and catch up w/ you all soon!
    Ali

good for you girl....I hear that WII is killer! woot woot!
    xo
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNIN' BLAZIN!
    Have a great day!
    It's going to be a great one in CT
    Lots of things to!
    workout, I think dye my hair!, return shoes, get gas, pick up dry cleaning, go hear my 8 year "read his poetry" today at school, hopefully getting a call that my contacts are in, if so go get them, return some dresses near there (trying to save gas)
    then the countdown...
    1.5 days left of school here, then I'm the 24 hour chauffeur again!
    10 days left till our family vacation
    24 days left till the dreaded sister in laws wedding
    :heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!

WTH is up with this weather?????
    This week is 60's-70's and last week was high 80's-90's.
    Hubbz is taking Sara to a playdate so I will have ME TIME!! Woo~Hoo!
    Hopping on the tread now so I can relax while they're out.

Speaking of dying hair... gotta do that at some point this week... gotta cover up the grays b4 going to CT on Monday.

3 days left till school is done and Alina is officially done with 2nd grade:drinker:
    3 days left till we leave to CT:drinker:
    2 days till my hubbz birthday:drinker:

>I borrowed your idea Jen:tongue:

Have a fantabulous day!!
  • laureneva
    Options
    morning ....or evening *aussie libra* lol

I'm off for my run...then taking my beautiful boy to school and heading to work....fun fun fun~

and oh did I mention I'm in a FANTASTIC mood today...lmbo....wearing green w/ a big *kitten* smile on my face! lol

yay Celts!!! :happy: :heart:

hugs and catch up w/ you all soon!
    Ali

good for you girl....I hear that WII is killer! woot woot!
    xo

AAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my AmericanLibra!!!:flowerforyou:
    have fun on the run
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Well at 6:41am it is 71degrees here in Florida. I've got three sleeping teenage girls in one room and the only son home is hiding in his room (my other is at Boy Scout Camp in Mississippi- Yeah- smaller foodbill for a week!!)

Since it remains in the 90s most of the time, I am really hoping that my AC stays on today since I have baking for my family vacation.
    Let's see
    School has been out for 7 days.
    Oldest comes home in 5 days:noway:
    Start on our Summer odessy in 1 week- Arkansas for World ATA Championships for my son, to Indiana to visit my aunts (make sure that you say that the correct way Awnts- right Boston?:bigsmile: ) then down to North Carolina to be with the in-laws.:tongue:

School starts in 2 months- Aug 18th soooo I am planning:ohwell:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Good Morning :yawn: WOW! I am extremely tired today. Not sure what's up with that...:smile: I guess I'll go get some coffee. I think I might take a down day. Haven't had one in weeks :grumble: After work, I'll just take my dog for our 45 minute walk and maybe actually go to bed early for once and get like 8 hours of sleep :tongue: We all take one of those once in a while, don't we? :wink: Anywho....Good morning all :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Morning everyone! :yawn: Very tired today but at least the sun is out over here! Hope everyone has a nice day :)
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Bore da - Welsh for good morning...

It's lunch time here and i've been tired all morning, gonna miss the gym and go to bed lmoa
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful day here in CT! Low 70's today! AHHH loooveeellyyy!!!

Taking J.T. to play with some of his friends this morning and then later this evening meeting up with another friend at a local park for a "dinner picnic" Fun fun!! :)

(having a child gives you an excuse to swing and go down slides and play "rocket" like a kid!!! hehehehehe!)
  • laureneva
    Options
    (having a child gives you an excuse to swing and go down slides and play "rocket" like a kid!!! hehehehehe!)

:noway:
    we need to have kids to do that?
    no wonder me and my friends get freaky looks when we go to parks
    :bigsmile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good morning it's Hump Day !!!!! I'm very tired this morning:yawn: stay up watching the game. I'm not a basketball fan but that was a good game. Make it a GREAT DAY EVERYONE :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Morning everyone!!! Not sure what the weather is gonna be here today. It's kinda cloudy and the sun is shining in some areas. Cooler this week... low's of 50's.

Have a great day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

It's going to be absolutely gorgeous here today. It's gonna be a lazy day, if all goes right. I'm gonna take my son fishing and then we are gonna hang by the pool.

I can't believe some of your kids are just now getting out of school!:noway: Mine has been out for two weeks now. When on earth do they go back?

I hope everyone enjoys their day.
    Coffee anyone?:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    My daughter goes back in the beginning of September.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Cloudy here yet again - Oh well I'm inside at work anyway. My kids get out of school on June 25th and return on Sept 2nd. Thankfuly they are old enough to stay alone so I don't have to pay for child care.
  • jenbar
    Options
    Mornin' everyone!

WTH is up with this weather?????
    This week is 60's-70's and last week was high 80's-90's.
    Hubbz is taking Sara to a playdate so I will have ME TIME!! Woo~Hoo!
    Hopping on the tread now so I can relax while they're out.

Speaking of dying hair... gotta do that at some point this week... gotta cover up the grays b4 going to CT on Monday.

3 days left till school is done and Alina is officially done with 2nd grade:drinker:
    3 days left till we leave to CT:drinker:
    2 days till my hubbz birthday:drinker:

>I borrowed your idea Jen:tongue:

Where in CT are you going? Come visit! :laugh:

Have a fantabulous day!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'll be in Danbury most of the time but I would love to take time out and visit you, Tami & Diane(Zen).
  • jenbar
    Options
    I'll be in Danbury most of the time but I would love to take time out and visit you, Tami & Diane(Zen).
    I'm 20-25 minutes from Danbury. Just hop on I-84! I'll meet you at the mall!