Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism??

chelsea32291
chelsea32291 Posts: 216
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I ordered the Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and was wondering if anyone else has tried it? If so, how was it?

Replies

• This work out totally kicked my but! I do it along with the Shred. It's about 55 minutes with warm up and cool down. It is hard and it keeps moving!! There are no breaks! I love it!!! It really works you hard!
  • I plan on ordering that one next! JM rocks!!
  • im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    I have it. It's killer. I love it! :-)

I have just put it back into the rotation and will be starting it again tomorrow. I change up my workouts all the time. Been doing the Shred and adding workouts with it. I'm on day 5 of level 2. I also just picked up the Danskin Now 10# kettlebell that comes with a workout dvd and I love that also. If you haven't tried kettlebells, I highly recommend it.
  • chelcscarbrough
    chelcscarbrough Posts: 45 Member
    Me and my roommate alternate between this dvd and a few other cardios, but this one is like my rock. I can always depend on it to get a nice sweaty workout!
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    YES! I Absolutely love it. I burn 500-600 calories every time I do the video and its so much more efficient and effective than say, ellipticalling, for the same amount of time. And its way more interesting and doesn't bore you out of your mind. Plus you get a great ab, butt, thighs, arms work out in! My roomate and I bought it together to share and its absolutely worth the ten dollars we paid for it. Kicks our *kitten*! Enjoy!!
This discussion has been closed.