Beware....Here comes terror

aptoor
aptoor Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:explode: ....:explode: ....HIya... Am New :blushing: ...HAve a good weight loss history and now struggling to lose the last 10kgs...oops 20lbs for some.. I have recently moved to UK and a hard core foodie unlike my better half.. I have tried almost all the diets... and now want somthing stable and healthy so got into the habit of reading and read losds of books.. from burn fat n build muscle.. to hackers diet and now on perricone's precription... its like been there done that.. n now want to settle...
Well just wanted to introduce myself :bigsmile: hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :devil: see u around

Replies

• aptoor
    aptoor Posts: 2
    :explode: ....:explode: ....HIya... Am New :blushing: ...HAve a good weight loss history and now struggling to lose the last 10kgs...oops 20lbs for some.. I have recently moved to UK and a hard core foodie unlike my better half.. I have tried almost all the diets... and now want somthing stable and healthy so got into the habit of reading and read losds of books.. from burn fat n build muscle.. to hackers diet and now on perricone's precription... its like been there done that.. n now want to settle...
    Well just wanted to introduce myself :bigsmile: hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :devil: see u around
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    WELCOME!:bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there!!! WELCOME!!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.