Just joined this...

Options
This could be a life changing app! Lost 5kg (11lbs) in 7 weeks so far and enjoying it.

Gone from smoking/drinking/take-out Joe to non-smoking/light drinking, running, weight training, home cooking, good-dieting Joe!

Not bad for a few weeks!

Now if you want to be my friend so we can help motivate each other, feel free to add me :)

best

Tam

Replies

• crazeness
    Options
    Hey Tam!

Sounds like you have made a great start, good luck.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! :bigsmile:
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ya! And good for you! I quit smoking 9 years ago then started again when I went to Italy. Baaaaad girl but not to worry, after a few months of that I quit again. lol I started working out again after a 16 mo. break too. I had forgotten what a frickin' rush those endorphins give you and how wonderful it feels to be strong. Getting stronger anyway...haha Now if I can work out a program that keeps me off the yo-yo even better. I've only lost 9lbs. since mid Jan. but I have lost Waaaait for it.....10.5"!!!!!! Good luck to you! Friend me if you want. T
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    In fact, running is the only successful method i've found for not smoking. I signed up to a half marathon in april just to make sure i don't smoke between now and then!
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    wow losing weight and giving up smoking, well done ;-)