New here

Options
I am 26 years old and have three wonderful boys. I was 135 lbs be4 I got preggers the first time. Now I weigh about 200 lbs and I would like to get back into my size 7/9 jeans. My goal is to loose 60 lbs in 90 days or sooner would be great. My boys are 5 year old, 2 year old, and a 6 month old. Me and my husband have been married for all most 5 years.

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Wow 60 pounds in 90 days...be careful with that. It is said that slow is better, though that can get discouraging. Just be sure you do it safely so as not to harm your body. Doing fad diets or not eating all your nutrients is more harmful to your body than the excess weight is. Have a great day and good luck to you in your endeavor.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    it took you 5? years to gain it please give yourself more than 3 mos to loss it. if you do loss it it wont be healthy or long lasting.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think that to lose that many pound in 90 days is very fast and I would recommend that. Aim for about 1-2 pounds a week. If you lose weight too quickly, you are very likely to put it back on. Learn to eat healthy and exercise and it will drop off. MFP is not about quick weight loss, it's more about change in your eating habits to be more healthy and to lose weight. Also with fast weight loss, you are risking that you will have saggy skin and that is something, that only doctors can fix then. Good luck on your journey, you will get there, but give it time and patience. It can be hard to stick to it when you don't see results immediately, but you didn't put on the weight in 90 days either, so just stick with it and it will happen. :smile:
  • wannaloose60
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words. I have been wanting to loose weight for a while but have had a hard time trying to find the right resources that can really help me on my journey. I am struggling mostly with substituting foods. I love pizza, chicken, and other fried foods and chocolate. I am trying to substitute everything for healthier versions or something better for me that I would like to eat. I have been eating honey wheat or whole grain bread instead of white bread (started a month ago on this). And the only other thing I have changed in my diet is substituting regular mainaise with light . Any other help with substitutions would be greatly appreciated.