How many calories in this??

Options
Hello everyone I am a new ish here and this is my first post :)

Just need a little advice as I keep getting different answers from the internet and want to be sure with a home made soup Im making to cut down the calories I am eating at lunch. I like to have a decent meal for tea like home made curry or pork chops ect ect so I try to limit my intake at work ( which is hard)
Anyway here is my scrummy home made recipe for cabbage and carrot soup :)

4 garlic cloves
1 onion
sprinkle of mixed herbs
just over a pint of water with 2 spoon fulls of veg stock 7 calories per spoon I think?
1 cabbage shredded
2 carrots
pepper to taste

Yummy I love it but i want to no how many calories are in this as I cant find the same recipe on line so I am guessing around 70 ish but I found one site that said about 200 so I am very confused?

Hope you can help :)

Replies

• Buckwheat38
    Options
    if you enter it in your food as a recipee it will calculate for you the amount of cals per portion try it its wonderful
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Click on "Food", then click on "Recipes", and enter all the ingredients there. You'll have to know how many servings you get out of the recipe. It will add up all the nutritional values and divide it up into the servings and you'll know how many calories it is then. Plus, once you save it to your recipes you can use it in your food diary again and again and you won't ever have to guess. :)
  • xsammiebx
    Options
    Thank you so much....I have just added my soup and it totals to 84 calories per serving.
    its really tasty and filling yummy

Thank you :)