my nsv today :)

Options
I have always been apple shaped and with my baby last January it just got worse. I still have a long way to go but today when I took my measurements my stomach was officially smaller then my hips! I started running 3 miles every morning at 4:30am a few weeks again. When I started it took me 45 minutes and today it took me 37. Slowly but surely making progress and it feels great.

Replies

• Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    excellent! congrats!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to be running 3 miles before summer! Great victory.
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'd say those are 2 victories that are MUCH more important than the scale :happy:
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is great !! Good for you for sticking to it and realizing that all progress is just that - progress. Best of luck to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Very impressive! You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    OK what is NSV? Can't figure it out to save my life and its driving me CRAZY lol!!!
  • Randee75
    Options
    OK what is NSV? Can't figure it out to save my life and its driving me CRAZY lol!!!

New Small Victory?
  • cecilia1962
    Options
    nice one
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Non-Scale victory... Lol at the new small victory!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! This community is wonderful. I am constantly inspired by people's success stories and love how welcoming people are here.
  • Randee75
    Options
    Non-Scale victory... Lol at the new small victory!

LOL I was close!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!