Not all of us for sure -
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Nope, I don't I know most my friends done't either
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have lost and gained weight, by boyfriend prefers me heavier, it depends on the person, everyone is diffirent!:smile:
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I used to think so too! But out of all the women my fiance has dated in the past, I am the thinnest at 5'3" and 168 lbs.
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic....hmmm, I'll be honest, I think deep down the quickest way to many men's heart is through his stomach and skinny people might have a different appreciation for fine dining. When it comes to the topic of taste I'd trust the opinion of a curvy woman any day and when you lead a fit lifestyle fine dining usually makes fuller muscles and I like that (most women I've dated have appreciated larger muscles also) :o) Just my opinion...
  • ElianeSweety
    Options
    What are you calling skinny? I see this tv programs about skinny people and they look sooo sick!! Nobody likes that!! And if any one do... I think they are sick as well! hahahahahaa

My brother is slim, his friends are slim... my husband is slim... all of them prefer slim woman. But my brother says that a well curved not so big is also very welcome! (his words! Not mine.) hahahaha