Magazine subscription

Options
HI Everyone,

I have been thinking about subscribing to a fitness magazine, I'm just not sure which one is the best. Does anyone subscribe and if so to which magazine?

Replies

• angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I get Shape magazine. It is okay. I honestly would not pay full price for it but it does give me ideas for new excercises and new ideas on food.
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to Women's Health.

I will often pick up Shape or Self Magazine if I need something else to read.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I get Shape but it was a free subscription. I wouldn't pay for it truthfully.
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a magazine junkie! They all seem to be decent - carry exercises, recipes, etc. My daughters (25 & 26 yrs old) prefer Women's Health & FItness. We subscribed to Self for years but have dropped that one in favor of these. I just started a subscription to Shape so I don't know about that one. I agree with angiesteele - you can always get a subscription at a bargain, but you might want to pick up a full price issue at the store first to make sure you like it.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Women's Health - it's a pretty good read
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Fitness (which is pretty cheap, like $10 for a year), Self and Shape. I like Women's Health a lot too. I love Oxygen magazine, but that's pretty pricey.
  • craigh04
    craigh04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great thanks for your help, I think I will get a few of them at the store and than see which one I like best.