Hello!

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
I've been out of reach latley...but Im back and Im so proud of myself for not messing up my diet!
I was at a Color Technician Seminar for a couple days and I tried my hardest to stick to my plan while I was there...although I did slack off on the workout part...mostly due to no time! I hope everyone is good! Gotta get ready for work:)

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I've been out of reach latley...but Im back and Im so proud of myself for not messing up my diet!
    I was at a Color Technician Seminar for a couple days and I tried my hardest to stick to my plan while I was there...although I did slack off on the workout part...mostly due to no time! I hope everyone is good! Gotta get ready for work:)
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Oooooh, for what color company????