Help!

Options
Hi there - hopefully someone can give me a bit of inspiration. I've been doing really well lately at exercising and eating - I'm still doing well in fact - BUT I haven't lost any weight for the last few weeks - the only thing I can think of that has changed lately is that i've eaten more red meat than i normally would - I haven't had so much homemade soup and I've had a chunk or two of chocolate most days - BUT I've been well within my calorie range and have only on the odd occasion gone over my 1200 calorie a day limit. I'm also eating my extra calories from my exercise (and as I'm supposed to do). In fact I've increased the length of my workouts - any clues on what to do?

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I am a firm believer in that it matters where your calories are coming from. Therefore, no chocolate, etc. Make healthy lifestyle changes---instead of too much red meat, eat more chicken, fish and turkey with occasional low fat red meat. This way you get your protein sources without the fat and calories. Definitely eat every 2-3 hours as well.
  • nightbird1103
    nightbird1103 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in a similar boat. I've resolved to take some baseline measurements tonight (I've not done so yet) because I'm definitely seeing a difference in my body and my clothing, but not so much from the scale these past two weeks (I'm down .2 --a mere two tenths of a pound- in two weeks). But now when I bend my arm, I can see a bicep and I can see some abs poking from behind my flesh :)
    Have you seen a difference in your body or in the way your clothes fit? Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll see the scale move. This is what I keep telling myself. . .

Best to you!