AB Circle pro?

tifanieb
tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
ok so has anyone used the new ab circle pro? Do you like it. and has it done anything for you? My friend just bought one and is leaving it at my house for me to use till she has her baby!!! I hopped on it last night and wow, it really makes you work your core and upper body along with your glutes!!! So any feed back from users would be much appreciated. THANK YOU

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    I've never tried it, but if it's working for you, I don't see why you shouldn't use it.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    It will work for a while until your muscles adjust to the routine and then you won't get the same results from it. You have to continually up your exercise routine because our bodies were designed to adjust and adapt to changes.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    bump
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    I tried it at the mall once, i was actually really surprized, it was hard work!
  • tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks everyone. I am going to continue with my regular cardio work outs i am just adding the machine to help me with my mid section which has lost around 4 inches in 2 weeks so i am sublimely happy i just wanted to add some core work that doesn't involve being on the floor which hurts my lower back right now. The makers of the machine say that it works the entire core including the lower back which is something i need to strengthen along with my knees. I will definately post my results with it weekly to let ya'll know if it works!!! Add me as friend if you wish or look out for my blog
This discussion has been closed.