I'm smoking my breakfast

Options
anubis609
anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
Ok, I'm vaping a breakfast flavor to be more precise. I'm currently vaping waffles and syrup with some blueberry. MMmmm. Calorie free flavor to accompany my actual breakfast. Delicious.

Now, I'm just waiting on my order of vanilla bean [supposed to taste like Dreyer's vanilla bean ice cream] to come in the mail either today or tomorrow.

Does anyone else here vape?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Never thought to try it with food items. :bigsmile:
  • Awineburg
    Options
    What is it??? :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that was even possible. I think I'd prefer to vaporize the goods then actually eat the pancakes. :wink:
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    "googling Vape"...I'll get back to ya. :)
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My husband is an avid vaper. Has completely quit smoking since he started about six months ago. I am glad he chose something healthier, and he loves it. Has purchased 4 PV's and has a big collection of liquids. Maybe he is bordering on obsession, lol :)
  • dwarfer22
    Options
    ok, looked it up. e-cig yes? Didn't know they came in all those flavors. Just wondering cuz I used to smoke and found that since I quit I am not the mellow senorita that I used to be (duh, but its been like 8 years. just a general relaxation issue that I have w/ anxiety disorder). Do you think it would be worth testing this sucka out to see if I could get back my laid back tude w/o the smoking issues? I really don't know alot about it and wonder what are the negative side effects of an e-cig vs real cig. oh cigs...I miss you.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I'm inthe club! Tobacco free for 18 months now, after a 30-year, pack-a-day habit. Best decision I ever made! I sooo hear ya on the morning vape. My "can't do without" is Cinnamon Roll flavor from diyflavorshack. Have you tasted her liquids? She hand-mixes all of them and they are the best! A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Check out her site. Oh, and she makes a Thin Mints flavor that tastes exactly like the Girl Scout cookie! Good stuff! Oh, and blueberry cheesecake, yum.........

I think I'll go vape some now!
  • Awineburg
    Options
    I'm inthe club! Tobacco free for 18 months now, after a 30-year, pack-a-day habit. Best decision I ever made! I sooo hear ya on the morning vape. My "can't do without" is Cinnamon Roll flavor from diyflavorshack. She hand-mixes all of them and they are the best! A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Check out her site. Oh, and she makes a Thin Mints flavor that tastes exactly like the Girl Scout cookie! Good stuff! Oh, and blueberry cheesecake, yum.........

I think I'll go vape some now!

Im sorry but I have to do it.... If anyone knows this then you'll get it.... Thats what she said! to the part about tasting her liquid! tehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Lol. I didn't expect anyone else here to know what vaping is. I generally go to ECF for all that. My handle is Phil McRotch there. Though, since I've been preoccupied with MFP, I've been lagging on posting there.

@desireelong - Glad to know that your husband is on it. And yes, it becomes an avid obsessive hobby of mine to wanna try new products and flavors. I have about 3 - 4 eGos in rotation. Each atty with a different flavor. One is coffee, one is my former all day vape of BWB Peach and Blueberry, and now my current all day is BWB Waffles with BWB Blueberry. BOMB! Haha.

@millerll - I used to be a 1.5 PAD smoker. Started when I was 13, escalated when I was 18, then I stopped just after turning 28 last year. I started off with a 510, then upgraded to the aforementioned eGo. Using LR Mega eGo atties on 2 900mAh and 1 on a USB PT 650mAh. Surprisingly, my 650 lasts longer than the 900s. Maybe it's because it's partially a PT, but even when it's fully charged, it still lasts longer. Either way, I love vaping. Makes it so much easier to exercise because the breathing isn't hindered. But I've never tried diyflavorshack yet. I think it's time to start adding to my already large collection of juice. Lol. Vape on.

@dwarfer22 - Yes, it's an e-cig. Haha. I honestly have no reason to not try it out. But if you haven't smoked in 8 years, I might not recommend it. Though, it does help BIG time when you need a nic fix. I'm one to go bat *kitten* crazy insane pissy without it. So, if it's something that's intriguing to you, it's worth it. I'd say check out e-cigarette-forum.com [ECF] to get literal broken down details prior to purchasing. They have stickies and vids posted on their forum.
  • dwarfer22
    Options
    I quit when I had my first child so it was not really my plan to do so. I have issues with anxiety and anger that were always mellowed out w/ a puff. Actually I have always been resentful of the fact that I "had" to quit for the sake of my kids. Sounds terrible I know but after I quit it added that bit more stress to my life. I even tried starting back up but I had to smoke outside which in winter Wisconsin sux, and in summer I had to watch all the raccoons crawling around in the dumpster at our old crappy apt complex and cross my fingers they didn't wanna come over and say Hi. My hubby has said (several times actually) over the last how many years that maybe I should start smoking cuz it really mellowed me out. I did research the different websites for vaping and have a pretty good idea of what I may get. Still wanna do a bit more research on my own, pros and cons sort of thing. Any tips for a newbie would be appreciated and I will be sure to check out that website.

Thx.
  • millerll
    Options
    Awineburg - Naughty, naughty! :laugh: Yeah, vaping is fraught with unsavory double entendres: tasty liquid, direct dripping, great throat hit, fits your hand well, etc.

Anubis, I also started with a Joye 510. I've been on a Chuck for about a year now and love it! I'm on ECF, too (call sign: RocketVapor), but, like you, I've been neglecting it lately. I'm on maintenance now, but while I was losing, I sometimes would use a tasty sweet vape to curb a sugar craving. Good times!

For those of you who haven't smoked in a while, I'd recommend avoiding liquids with added nicotine. Why start that addiction up again? You most likely miss the hand-to-mouth habit and the physical sensation of the vapor. You can get that with zero nicotine liquid. Check it out. Better than going back to tobacco.
  • dwarfer22
    Options
    Good idea miller, I was looking around at varous websites and i checked out the forum page. I was thinking about trying to use the low nic liquid but not the 0 nic. I have smoked off and on (99%off, few ciggies here and there. I just think and I think most people really close to me would agree that I am much easier to deal w/ when I smoke. I really have issues w/ anxiety and panic disorder, I don't know if it was the nicotine, or the controlled breathing, but smoking worked. Tried the gums and such but they are nasty.

I just heard from a friend that they put an e-cig kiosk in the mall. Might check it out.
  • millerll
    Options
    I just heard from a friend that they put an e-cig kiosk in the mall. Might check it out.

No-o-o-o-o-o! Don't buy from the mall kisoks! I have heard dozens of horror stories about those. They are poor quality and break soon after you buy them. Then they hassle you about exchanging it for a new one. The flavor and vapor production are craptacular, and the damn thing costs 3 times what other starter kits cost.

Trust me on this - avoid the mall kiosk at all costs. Get yourself a Joye 510 or DSE 901 online. Do a search for either of those and you'll find vendors who are reputable. You shouldn't be spending more than $60 on a starter kit.

Good luck!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    oooh I want! Where do I go to buy one?
  • dwarfer22
    Options

No-o-o-o-o-o! Don't buy from the mall kisoks! I have heard dozens of horror stories about those. They are poor quality and break soon after you buy them. Then they hassle you about exchanging it for a new one. The flavor and vapor production are craptacular, and the damn thing costs 3 times what other starter kits cost.

Trust me on this - avoid the mall kiosk at all costs. Get yourself a Joye 510 or DSE 901 online. Do a search for either of those and you'll find vendors who are reputable. You shouldn't be spending more than $60 on a starter kit.

Good luck!
    lol sorry I should have said, I wasn't going to buy from there i just wanted to look at them and see firsthand if it is something I would invest my $ in. After researching on my own I think the DSE-901 is the one i want. Don't worry....Breathe...Breathe...I won't buy from the mall. :laugh:
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Raises hand. Blu is now another viable choice since they switched to cartomizers. I almost drove to NC to shove the old atties and carts up someones backside. They still need to do something about their batteries. I'd like to see a power source that uses AAA rechargeable batteries. I'd also like to see atomizers with titanium mesh. Anyone got a source for non Propylene Glycol juice besides Johnson Creek. I's also like to see e-cigars that produce similar monster hits.
  • yyzdnl
    yyzdnl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I second the Joye 510 have been using one for over a year and don't know what to do with a couple of boxes of cigars. I mainly vap RY4 a tobacco and Carmel flavor.

If looking on internet try LiteCigUsa decent prices and great service. For more information and product reviews and what not there is ECF the E-Cig forums.
  • millerll
    Options
    Anyone got a source for non Propylene Glycol juice besides Johnson Creek.

Tasty Vapor can do VG if you ask for it. Use the Custom Mix option on their flavor page.

http://www.tastyvapor.us/index.php

Dawn at diyflavorshack.com will also use VG - you just have to request it when you place your order. Both of these vendors will also do VG/PG mixes on request. I've found that some other vendors will do VG as well, even if they don't advertise it. Often if you email them and ask they will. Good luck and Happy vaping!
  • maricari
    maricari Posts: 133
    Options
    Love the vape, herbalicious