Just getting started

Options
Hi all,

I've been putting off the start of my weight loss program, but today is the day! My goal is to lose 15 pounds and gain muscle and strength. I have been in a slump for a while now, and it's time to pick myself up. I want to be in super shape by next spring. Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• wolfdame
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been putting off the start of my weight loss program, but today is the day! My goal is to lose 15 pounds and gain muscle and strength. I have been in a slump for a while now, and it's time to pick myself up. I want to be in super shape by next spring. Good luck to all of you!
  • wolfdame
    Options
    Hi all,

• redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    We have another wolf lover on here. Hi Wolfdame! Welcome and good luck losing those 15 pounds and gaining that muscle. :smile:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello Wolfdame! Welcome and good luck on your goals.

I invite you to go to this thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1689-what-does-your-screen-name-stand-for
    and tell us how you choose your screen name!:wink:
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great tool for weight loss and to meet new friends. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever need any help!
  • cherylkf
    Options
    Welcome - welcome - welcome!!! The people and this site as a whole are a great resource.
    Good luck!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!