Hello newbie here..help!!!

Lottyp
Lottyp Posts: 2 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,

My name is Charlie and I just joined yesterday, both days I seem to be just under my calorie intake but like yesterday I was full after tea I did not want anymore. Is it ok to be slightly under as opposed to being over :))

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated xxx

Replies

• welcome charlie! yeah i'm under too mostly, and with working out it compounds that a little. you just want to stay out of "starvation mode", then youll quit burning calories. let your body tell you what it needs. good luck!!!
  • Hello,

Im new here too, week 2 for me, i too am on a low calorie diet and being honest im always under mine so i hope its okay?!?

Good luck!!
  • As long as you feel full and are not depriving yourself, I think its OK to be a little under target.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Hi Guys

Try not to go under 1200 calories or your body will not burn off anything and cling onto everything you eat because it will think your starving yourself.

Try to eat your allowance or a little bit over.....but not too much....otherwise your body will just absorb too much fat!! Diets are hard!!!

Good luck x
  • Hello and welcome need support just add me I'd love to be there for you!
  • Lottyp
    Lottyp Posts: 2 Member
    I think I probably just need to have a piece of fruit between breakfast anf lunch and then lunch and dinner to keep any form of starvation away. Although I treat my cup of tea of an afternoon my snack cause that fills me up x
This discussion has been closed.