55 Pounds Lost Milestone a nice trim size 6 Photos included.

Options
Hello,

July 18th of Last year, my Husband and I started our weight loss journey together. The first three months we played games on our Wii, like Wii fit and Wii fit plus. We also got the Biggest Looser, and Ea Active Sports. I did Not allow anyone to take my measurements, I wish I had. I lost 26 pounds doing that. Around this time, in late September, My Husband found this site, and it has been so very helpful! Three months in, My Husband got Tony Horton's Power 90. (Beach Body Puts it out.) We did the three months of that next. I lost a total of exactly 25 pounds, and 18.5 overall inches. (Now you can see why it is important to take measurements!) Then My husband got us P90X, and we are on our second week of that. I am very thankful and grateful My Husband got us Power 90 First! Neither of us could have passed the fit test for P90X at the three month point. As of Yesterday, I have lost a total of 55.1 pounds!!! I started out wearing a size 16, all though I was probably more like an overflowing size 18. I refused to buy any jeans bigger than a 16, so I mostly just wore loose skirts. I am currently wearing Lee riveted carpenter pants, (so no stretch in the denim) and I am a very nice, trim size 6!!!

I hope I am doing the pictures correctly?
*Please see p_cakes post to view photos on the first page, thanks p_cakes!*

This is me at the start. 194.2 Pounds

002.jpg

This is me at 25 Pounds Lost, so I was 169.2 pounds.

006.jpg

and this was me Yesterday... 55.1 Pounds Lost, so 139.1 pounds.

025.jpg

My original goal was 60 pounds lost, by February 25th of this year, (I am 4.9 pounds away.) and also to fit into my size 5 juniors jeans form when I was a teenager. (I can get them on, up over my hips, however am no where near close to getting them buttoned, but I will get there in time.) I have them washed and waiting for me in my dresser drawer. It looks like I am about 14.1 pounds away from them though, so I am revising my weight loss goal to 70 pounds lost. My Husband is just a hair away from if Not already at 50 pounds lost! (He has yet to weigh himself this week.) I am super proud of his accomplishment! Two days ago, he put on size 34x32 Relaxed fit jeans w/ a size medium sweater! He is looking so good! :love: Anyway, that is my story of my first 6.5 months.

Replies

• bjmk19047
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!!!!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to see the pictures...... but that might just be me. :/ But congratulations on such success!! Really good job! :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    AWESOME LOVE IT!!!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i dont see the photos :( but congrats on your success!!!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Your pictures didn't show up on this website but it sounds like you have done an awesome job. keep up the great work. both of you.
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • pandaweevil
    Options
    I see I cannot figure out the photo part, hmm... When my husband gets home for lunch, maybe he can help?
  • abbywhite02
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job!
  • namara
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I as well started out at a size 16. I am currently a 12/14 and have just found this site and lost 5 lbs since starting about 2 weeks ago.

The photos are not working for me though. Good luck with P90X, heard it was killer.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You did great...COngratulations
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options

This is me at the start. 194.2 Pounds

th_002.jpg

This is me at 25 Pounds Lost, so I was 169.2 pounds.

th_006.jpg

and this was me Yesterday... 55.1 Pounds Lost, so 139.1 pounds.

th_025.jpg

Amazing job!!!
  • jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Amazing, you look wonderful.
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Your photos don't show up (be sure to use the Photobucket code for message boards - starts with ) but I was able to copy and paste the code into another browser window and take a look. You're doing a great job.  I was going to post the pictures here so everyone could see them but it looks like you've deleted them. Too bad.
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! It's nice that you did it together with your partner!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look great......Congrats to both you & your husband :flowerforyou:
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    omg! way to go you even look younger
  • pandaweevil
    Options
    Blushes, :blushing: thanks so much everyone, and I will pass on your congrats about My Husband to him. :smile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    for the future, when you post pics, you used the right code, but the only change you have to make is the IMG has to be img (lower case) in the bginning and the end of the code.

Great job with your losses!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!